High Tech Ceramic Coatings Can Prevent Substantial Heat Loss / Heat Gain or Corrision
Ceramic coatings installed on boilers, pipes, tanks, walls, ovens and even metal or membrane roofs used in conjunction with world class rust preventatives will greatly reduce unwanted heat gain or heat loss. Ceramic coatings are available for application on a wide range of surface temperatures which can provide major savings on natural gas & electric energy costs.
- Insulation doesn’t stop heat flow, it just delays heat transfer and can cause corrosion
- Ceramic coatings for hot pipes, tanks, and ovens prevent heat loss and save energy
- Ceramic coatings for oil and gas storage tanks prevent heat gain and evaporation of liquids
- Ceramic roofing systems are available for metal and membrane roofs
*Fluid-applied, seamless, waterproof, ceramic multi-layer membrane bonds to roof.
*Keeps over 90% of solar radiation from ever reaching the building.
*Reduces AC costs by up to 30% and also improves work conditions & productivity.
*Eliminates expanding & contracting roofs that cause leaks & roof maintenance costs.
- Superior corrosion protection with “RUST GRIP” and its qualities are discussed below
ADVANCED CORRISION PROTECTION COATINGS SUCH AS “RUST GRIP” LOCK DOWN RUST AND CAN ALSO ENCAPSULATE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SUCH AS ASBESTOS
- Protects steel, aluminum, rebar, concrete, wood, fiberglass, lead-based paints, and other substrates.
- Extremely Tough – Hardens to 6780 psi surface tensile strength.
- Patented for Encapsulating Bio-Hazardous Materials (asbestos, lead-based paint, and many hazardous materials) and existing rusted surfaces.
- Submergible in 100% nitric acid without any effects.
- Designed to withstand acids, salts, and caustics with no loss of integrity.
- Class A Fire Rating – “5” Flame & Smoke.
- Prevents Formation of Mold and Mildew.
- Long Life (15 years).
- USDA Approved for use in food preparation areas.